your Fancy Grandma called me "Fancy Nancy pants" once in a while, which kind of embarrassed me . . . but also made me feel selected; special.
She was kinda like that....made ya feel special even when she was givin' ya a good talkin' to. I miss that ol' girl.
Me too, Lesa. I miss that "ol' girl". And that ol' special Grampa of yours, too.
Me too --I miss them both.also--Aunt Deb
Post a Comment
4 comments:
your Fancy Grandma called me "Fancy Nancy pants" once in a while, which kind of embarrassed me . . . but also made me feel selected; special.
She was kinda like that....made ya feel special even when she was givin' ya a good talkin' to. I miss that ol' girl.
Me too, Lesa. I miss that "ol' girl". And that ol' special Grampa of yours, too.
Me too --I miss them both.also--Aunt Deb
Post a Comment