There is no rest for the weary :) In the last week, most of my house has been painted, all the carpet has been laid, everyone has moved into their own rooms to their new beds and accessories have purchased and put in place. Now, when I look around my house, it looks like a completely different place. Which is what I set out to do when I started, so mission accomplished :)
Last weekend, between home improvements, I went to a concert at the boat, spent some quality time with my fave cuz and watched the girls get dirty while painting their room. Of course I had my camera, so to see pics, go HERE.
Other than home improvements, not a whole lot going on around our house. Thanks for checking in :)
L
1 comment:
looks like the girls had fun decorating. and you are happy with how it came out. Always a good feeling to so it and have it done--nice you had lots of help and a little push as well. Sometimes that helps. Love Aunt Deb
Post a Comment