I'm a pretty lucky girl. I have a pretty cool dad. I remember growing up and just wanting to hang out with him no matter if it was planting 'trees', fishing, 4-wheeling or just sitting, I wanted to hang out with him. Even now, at 34, I want to hang out with him. Well, most of the time :) So, happy fathers day dad, I luv ya.
I also have a couple of great fathers in law. Tom, he's quiet but he would do anything for me, Jeff and the girls and has done anything including carting my butt up to the Farmer's Market. And Bruce who acts all tough but deep down, he may not want to admit that he likes me, he loves me, I know it!!
I also have a pretty great husband!! He's not my father but he is the father of our children, and he's pretty great at that job. SOOOO great that sometimes I can't tell who's the adult/parent and who's the kid. That's why I love him, even when he's throwing his own kind of fit, luv u baby.
So, to all the fathers in my life, I hope you had a great day!! Anyone can be a dad, but it takes someone special to be a Father......
Luv,
L
No comments:
Post a Comment