So, it's the second day of summer break and I get home to my kids lounging in the pool, lips blue and teeth chattering to find out that their bored. WHAT?? Are you kidding me? What the H are you going to do for 3 months??
Today they were sooooooo bored that they went to a movie and walked around the mall with Paige. Oh to be so bored. I told them what any loving, caring, nurturing mom would and told them to get over it. They don't even know what bored is, they have a pool (that comes up to their knees), a gigantic pool toy holder (aka the trampoline) and a basketball hoop. What more could you ask for??
I have to admit, being bored is no fun...I was so bored tonight, but not so bored that I worked on getting ready for the garage sale that is looming over me. Yeah, they don't know what bored is all about.
I have tomorrow night to get my crap together....LOL, yeah right, I work best under pressure, another Austin trait :)
L
1 comment:
ah, I remember those days...love those girls! Now it seems when I'm bored it's not b/c there isn't anything to do it's b/c I'm avoiding what needs to done ie laundry, dishes, cleaning anything :) Maybe you should give them assignments - 2 loads of laundry completed from start to finish. THEN they'll know what bordem is! lol :P
Post a Comment