Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's been brought to my attention....

That I don't post near as often as I should (thanks Tana and Judy). I created this blog to give my family and friends a glimpse of the crazy life we lead and to let the family and friends that we don't see every day (or even every month) know what's been going on. I'll be the first to admit, I've been slacking on the job!! I'll try and be better, I promise. So, that said....we've been crazy doing nothing at all.

I do have an announcement to make....no, no babies on the way, well not really. In about 3 weeks we're going to get a new family member. Miss Lylli (I think this is the name we've agreed on, it changes daily) will be old enough and weaned from her mama to come and live with us. Lylli is a Papillion, and Spike (mom and dad's dog) is her dad. She was born May 30th and is the runt of the litter and she's freaking adorable!! We've been keeping it a secret from Lybbi, we don't want her to get all bent out of shape because a new puppy is coming to live with us, it's gonna be a surprise for her :) She's gonna hate it!! Look for crazy dog stories to come, it should be entertainment!!

Stay tuned for more craziness from the Young's.

Luv,
L

No comments: