
So, I'm kind of a big fan of morning radio, and I switch between 92.5 and 102.5. I've listened to Big Ken and Colleen for years - partied with them at Clive after Five because that's how I roll and all :) So when they happened by Shana and I, I was a little rude...I said STOP, come over here and stand with me, I think they thought I was a little more than crazy or something until I told them that I wanted my picture taken with them :) Ken asked for my name twice, maybe he'll mention the crazy B named Lesa on the show tomorrow or maybe he wanted it so he could file a police report for harassment?? So, this is it, my brush with fame, as little as it is. JY made fun of me, I don't care, I like them and I made them feel special (even if they did think I was a crazy rude B, I'm OK with that, really I am).
Luv to you all,
L
1 comment:
LMAO....that's AWESOME.
Post a Comment