So, I met Shana (BFF), Slye, Emily and Allyson at the WF Arena (along with 7000 other fans) to give a hero's welcome home to Shawn Johnson. Emily was in charge of making sure she got my camera from the house before they left....she got the purse camera that has 3x zoom, not the monster camera that has the 12x zoom so all of the pictures I took look cruddy....oh well, I got some pictures and video, enjoy!! Above you will see us all waiting patiently for the 'party' to start. We got some pretty good seats because the girls had their Chow's shirts on and some believed that they were students taking lessons at Chow's - it was 1/3 correct. There were some big local names there like, The Nada's, Big Ken and Colleen (Star 102.5) Keith from Sound Off. The Polk county chamber even declared the month of September Shawn Johnson month - pretty freaking cool!! Ok, I'm gonna try and get some more pic's up here....
p/s, who the heck are those hot chicks in the bottom picture?? You better believe we're hot!!
1 comment:
I was sooooo excited when I saw that you took the girls to this and posted the pics here I totally started jumping up and down. Ok, not literally. B/c I was at work and those people already think I'm off my rocker. ANYWHOO. I totally was jumping up and down on the inside. I watched the first hour on tv last night and was so bummed that I wasn't there to welcome home this little girl, with awesome talent and a very humble way. THANK you for going, taking your girls and sharing with ME!!!!
Post a Comment