Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday JY!!

Today is JY's birthday, yippee :) He didn't want a card or any kind of present (gee, not sure why since he's kinda raked it in this week) so I felt kinda bad that I followed his wishes. I went ahead and sent him an ecard (free), just to ease my mind. You can view it here because it's damn funny. Don't worry, it's not anything kinky or embarrassing ;)

Anyway, Happy Birthday JY, we all love you (well, most of the time :)

L

Update: We took JY out for his birthday tonight (mom and dad came with us) and I shot this really sh*tty video on my phone (where was the purse camera Lesa, huh??) as the resturant sang Happy Birthday to JY. Awe, he is loved.....it was a pretty hot performance in person, guess you had to be there to fully appreciate the hip action ;)

No comments: