Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom....we love you!!

So, today is my mom's birthday. She's not just any mom, she's my mom and she's the best one I know :) She's having a little issue with her birthday this year, it's kind of a big one - 55. I told her 'your only as old as you act' and honestly, she doesn't act like she's 5 years from 60 (sorry to point that out mom). She's young at heart and what a great heart she has.

When I was growing up, we fought, but then again who didn't fight with their moms? But she was ALWAYS in my corner and fought my battles when I couldn't or wouldn't. She's so strong that I want to be just like her when I grow up - without having to cover up the gray every other month :) In a lot of ways, my mom is my best friend and I kinda like that.

So, no matter how hard this birthday is mom, you'll celebrate it like a teenager (or at the very least like your in your early 30's) and I couldn't be more proud to call you my mom. Luv u!!

L

2 comments:

T.L. Krumm said...

Your mom's the best - give'r a big 'ol belated bday hug for me :)

Nance said...

oh wow! I hope/wish my 3 daughters could/would all say what you just said about your Mom.

Yep; and a hug from me too!