Busy weekend for the Young's. On Friday the girls and I strapped into Joe (the jeep for those of you not paying attention) and formed a caravan to Waterloo (Rosie, the GPS, leading the way). It was a long time to be in the car and I'm not used to being the one driving...I used to just sit in the passenger seat, read, smoke and bitch at JY for driving too fast...LOL.
We FINALLY got to the hotel at 830p and of course before the suitcase is empty the girls are in their swimming suits and headed for the pool. And I'm all, girls, you have to wait for mommy to pour a drink, THEN we can go to the pool....JC. So, we close down the pool at 11p and I've had several vodka cranberry's and we're off to bed.
Saturday morning we're at the gym (thanks Rosie) at 815a ready to put in a long assed day. Emily got State runner up in Trampoline and Double Mini Trampoline. Allyson got State runner up in Double Mini Trampoline and 3rd in the state on Trampoline..I think. Isn't that horrible?? We were in the gym from 815a to 730p with a tiny break in the middle for lunch and hanging out at the mall with Grandma Deb and Grandpa Bruce. Dinner, swimming and 4 more vodka cranberry's and we're back in bed preparing for another day in the gym.
Sunday morning we were almost late for Allyson's start time....but we got there just in time. She got 6th in the state on floor and Emily got 4th in the state on floor. Not a bad weekend for both. I am so damn proud of those girls and if JY was here he'd say the same. They amaze me every time I watch them.
A side trip to CR for dinner with one of JY's buddy's, drove thru some nasty weather and in the driveway by 845p. A couple loads of laundry and I'm in bed by 12a. It was a good weekend spent just us girls...man I love those girls....
Thanks for checking in....
L
2 comments:
I think you are amazing to be able to get the girls to their activitys & still hold down the fort. You rock. Love ya, Sasha
Good going, girls! Congratulations! What talent! What fun! Good job, Lesa!
(PS: is there any video?)
Post a Comment