I haven't been posting a lot of pictures on the blog of the fun things the girls and I have been up to, but I have been posting them out on FaceBook and I found out that you can view them too - even if you don't have a FB account set up. Just follow this link HERE and you can see the pictures from the pool day we had today.
On Friday, I decided (in honor of our trip to Florida that we'll be taking) that I would get a waterproof camera!! So the last couple of days we've been at the pool and the girls have been taking shot after shot of underwater photos. They are a hoot to view!!
So check them out :)
L
2 comments:
Lesa,
I miss you a ton! I think of you and the girls daily. Hope to see/hear from you soon. Enjoy the time in Florida with the girls.
Mike P. (michael.phillips@chi.frg.org)
I gotta get me one of those! Too much fun....love it.
Post a Comment