Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday lil' sis!!

I've been thinking about the meaning of family lately, specifically sisters, and came to the following realization:

When your younger, your sister is your playmate, your secret keeper, your mischief partner, your cheerleader and your best friend in the whole wide world.

When your school aged, your sister is a pest, a snitch, mischief maker, and your worst enemy in the whole wide world.

When your 'all growed up', your sister is your playmate, your secret keeper, your mischief partner, your cheerleader and your best friend in the whole wide world.

I know that we aren't the Huggy McHuggersteins and we don't 'hug it out' much, but I do hope you know how very much I love you and how very proud I am to call you my sister.

Happy birthday sis, I hope you have the kind of day only you deserve...the very best.

xoxo always....
L

No comments: