Monday, March 8, 2010

Yay, it's Monday!!

Do you ever feel like you didn't just have 2 days off and then your back at it?? That's exactly how I feel after this weekend....

Friday night was spent having fun with a few of my fave peeps which I believe resulted in blowing my love life all to hell which in turn resulted in a 'break' from each other, super job L. I guess I just don't know when to stop running my mouth, an Austin trait I'm sure of.

Saturday, the girls performed their last x-team performance during half-time of the Drake women's basketball game. The crowd was a downer but the girls did an awesome job, as always!!

Sunday, the day (and I mean the WHOLE day) was spent in the gym at the Winterset gymnastics meet. This was the first meet that the girls competed in this season and they made their mama PROUD!! Emily got 3rd in tumbling, 2nd on double-mini trampoline and 2nd on trampoline. Allyson got 3rd in tumbling, 2nd on double-mini trampoline and 3rd on trampoline. GREAT JOB GIRLS!! I think it had a lot to do with the cheering section they had. Thanks to all who were there to cheer them on!!

So, it's Monday, the start of another long week....busy at work and busy at home. Tomorrow I'm scheduled to have a cyst removed at 1030a, and I'm a little nervous about it on top of every other piece of drama going on in my life. I wonder what life would be like if I didn't have so much outside (and self-made) drama....probably pretty freaking boring so I should probably stop complaining :)

Thanks for checking in and have a great week.

L

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goo\d luck tomorrow and hop your weekgets better!!!!(((hugs)))

Nance said...

Way to go, gymnists! Way to go Emily and Allyson! Wow! they should make a Mama proud!

Good luck w/that cyst removal. Of course, you worry. That's what humanoids do! And closer to home, that's what Mother's do best! We are all "with you". Let us know how that goes.

Anonymous said...

We will be thinking of you today Lesa..Hoping all is well with the Dr. visit. It was awesome to spend time with you and the girls Saturday and Sunday. Yes, Estar and Cakes did awesome. Made Grandma Deba so proud too. Daddy was beaming once again from his Shining Star...I know he is so proud too. Love you so. Deb