Do you remember when you were younger and the 30's sounded sooo old?? Well, as my good buddy Brian Gray pointed out today, I've hit 'middle 30's'. I thanked him for pointing this out to me and then immediately got all depressed. So, I've been announcing 'I'm old' to whoever will listen to me, and no one listens to me, no kidding. What's that old saying, your only as old as you act?? Hm, I must be over the hill because as many people point out, I might be a fun hater. I'm thinking I need to change my attitude, hey if other people can do it, I can too right?? Yeah, we'll see :)
It was a pretty uneventful day, my kids and husband forgot to tell me happy birthday, you know, it really doesn't mean the same when they tell you after you pointed out that they FORGOT to tell you in the first place. My friends made it up to me tho!! I got 2 flower arrangements today, one from Leah Martin (my WBFF) and one from Jodi Landry (the one who saved me from WF hell). That meant a lot to me. I got a bunch of emails and texts from friends and family that made me feel special and remembered!! Oh and the girls (and Jeff) got me a card.
So, I'm spending the evening playing Pitch w/ my parents (who were sooooo old in their 30's, LOL) and drinking coffee, I know how to do it up big, right?? I do need to point out here that Brian Gray made it to his 'middle 30's' before I did. Oh yeah!!
Lesa
No comments:
Post a Comment