I must be the worst Aunt that ever lived. I've been meaning to put this up for some time now, well, since Sunday.....I'm sorry Brayden, I didn't forget, I'm just lazy :) I love you buddy.
This next video is the fun times had on the bumper cars!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hello Lisa. I just wanted you to know that I have been thinking about you & your family. I will take you up on the painting. That would be a good time. You just let me know the time & I will be there. Love you bunches. Sasha
1 comment:
Hello Lisa. I just wanted you to know that I have been thinking about you & your family. I will take you up on the painting. That would be a good time. You just let me know the time & I will be there. Love you bunches. Sasha
Post a Comment