Saturday, March 7, 2009

Another busy one comin' up!!

Wow. That's it, just wow. I need a vacation, bad.

This weekend is full of gymnastics! It's our home meet, yippee. That means up and early to the gym to help set up, decorate and spend the entire day away from the house and the dogs and letting the kids run amok. Tomorrow afternoon I'm making (along with the Rankin's) the first concession stand run for the big basketball tourney (3/14-3/15) and hopefully it's resting time tomorrow night.

Sunday (since we lose an hour) is gonna be a B*TCH. I signed up for duty at the first aid table with a part-time gig at one of the judges tables. Then it's clean up and hopefully home by 5p going to bed shortly after. Not sure where I'm gonna fit in laundry, meals, dishes and down time...but I'm sure I'll figure something out.

Think of me when your sleeping in, watching TV, or just lounging...I'll be the envious one haunting you while your napping :)

Thanks for checking in.

L

No comments: