Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday = sleep in...

And yes I did, until 10a. Boy that was nice!

Allyson went to a friends house for the day so Emily and I just bummed around the house for a couple of hours until it was time to head on over to g'ma Austin's house for a good ol' fashioned inventory party. Are we done yet?? This counts as my second Sunday 3 hour stint helping go thru the accumulation of a lifetime. All this writing and going thru things is making me rethink all the sh*t I have sitting around my house. It's time to go thru each room and start pitching sh*t so that my kids/grandkids don't ever have to do what a handful of us are doing. FUN TIMES!! By the end of the day we all figured out g'ma's motto - one is good, 15 is better!! There is so much left to do.

Tonight we the whole family had dinner at mom and dad's, something we haven't done in a long time. Thanks for dinner it was yummy and a nice change from cereal and popcorn :)

Allyson might have broken our trampoline by bringing the net (that's attached to the jumpy part) down on one corner. Good thing grandad thinks he can fix it, whew.

Doesn't look to be a busy week for us this week, which will be nice...now if the weather would just cooperate we'll be good!!

Thanks for checking in.

L

1 comment:

Nance said...

oh well now; here is where we differ. I think that sorting, dragging out and making a decision in regards to the accumulation of a lifetime would be an interesting, fulfilling sort of chore. I would enjoy this. I hope it is not wearing out your folks and aunts and uncles and cousins.