Well, it was until I went to school conferences tonight....but I'm not going to go in to that tonight...
After school, Julie took the kids to the park in St. Charles. She snapped the following pictures. Ah, to be young again without a care in the world and nothing but blue skies and having fun to look forward to...
The pictures are great. I remember you and your sister playing in the same park. I have been thinking about you alot. Know that I love you and I am here for you if you ever need me.
2 comments:
Won't we (the grown ups) be so happy when all that grass is green. Aren't they (all chldren everywhere) happy to be at the "PARK"!
My grandchildren have been begging . . . Pleassse! please Naaannnna! LET US go to the park.
The pictures are great. I remember you and your sister playing in the same park. I have been thinking about you alot. Know that I love you and I am here for you if you ever need me.
Post a Comment