
Lare's new $170 chew toy, you can pick this up at Lens Crafters in VWM.

Better picture of the damage done.

Emily's NEW NEW glasses.

Maybe having to put some money towards this new purchase will make her think twice before she lays them down in the dogs reach....

She's still pretty and looking way too grown up.
In Emily's defense (I guess), the glasses are made out of the same material that most dog chews are made of, mixed with her special scent, Lare got a little over zealous. I hope he doesn't think I bought him a new toy...
L
3 comments:
I can relate...except all we found left of Dave's glasses after our lab pup was done was part of a lens....that had to hurt on the "exit ramp"....and he's had glasses much longer than Emily! He kept asking me, "Did you move them?" Gotta love Lenscrafters...we've spent several Sunday afternoons frequenting their shop.
Sara Hughes
O my gosh. Your daughter looks so much older with the new glasses! Better not be letting her out of the house. What a cutie!! Love you bunches & thinking about you. Sasha
Oh Lesa, nothing a little tape won't fix. Geez. Haha! Ok, well, maybe not. Better luck with the next pair! :)
~Rach
Post a Comment