Friday, May 8, 2009

The best fun in a 2 foot deep pool - they made it work!!



The back story to this is....Jeff and I took a whole week off in August 2007 to hang with the girls and with each other (like we'd ever admit that). We went on a mini vacation with the Richardson's to Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun where Emily and Allyson rode their very first roller coaster - The Mamba. One of the rare times JY was in our tiny, tiny pool was this little show demonstrating the 'Pamba'. JY was the ride and the girls were on the roller coaster.

Notice where I am....outside the pool, might have been smoking as evidenced by the rolling smoke in front of the camera. Neat.

I miss this.

L

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy, I miss him...but I don't have to tell you that.

Julie

Lesa said...

Just hearing his voice makes me wish for so many things...yeah, you don't have to tell me that.

L

Anonymous said...

Man, can I join the club? It's so nice to hear his voice, though. Thanks. H

Anonymous said...

That's who I remember every moment of every day...thank you so much for sharing Lesa. I am so thankful you have Jeff's voice on video. It is so nice to hear his voice again. Thanks Lesa, Deb

Anonymous said...

I wanna see the one where he lost his shorts! Geez, doesn't seem possible that it's been 130 days, or 18 1/2 weeks since you have had your beloved Jeff. My heart still breaks for you all....he was one he** of a special guy!! Sheri

Nance said...

oh wow. That is so cool. To hear JY speak . . . even tho it is about "tooting". you have got to love that.