Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Chuck E Cheese, say what, say what?? Holla!!

Tonight we got together with the family at Chuck E Cheese for Sabryn's 5th birthday party (happy birthday Bryn May 6th). I despise this place!! But for Sabryn, Aunt Lesa endured.

Check out the pics!!

Claustrophobic much?? I got up in the tubes TWICE - of course this was after making sure there wasn't a maximum weight limit posted :)
Emily in the tube - it was much easier for her to get her skinny butt up there!!
L and Ally K in front of the 'cool' stage at Chuck E Cheese.
Nerds!!
Awe, E and the birthday girl!!
Yummy!!
Chuck himself and the birthday girl!
Mr. Cheese and the girls.

2 comments:

Johnathon said...

The Chuck E. Cheeses near us are just horrific. The last time we went, we witnessed patrons screaming racial slurs at the white manager that their pizza didn't come fast enough. We ordered before them, and got our pizza after them. It was just busy, and they wanted it all free. We finally got our pizza, and a grown man (different family) came over to our table, picked up some of our pizza and ate it. He glared at me as if to challenge me. Children from the first group (the screaming maniacs) pushed my daughter down, and took her tokens.

Seriously, visit a Chuck E Cheese right after welfare gets paid.

Nance said...

oh. OH!!! I was going to write about how fun it sounded, at Chuck E Cheeses. . . wish I could have been there, blah blah, etc.

Lesa, I am glad you visited Chuck E Cheeses in Des Moines (?) and not Chicago or New York or Sacramento or Hong Kong, or where ever Johnathon did. Jeesh. What is this world coming to?

Meanwhile, Happy birthday, Little One. Happy birthday, Sabryn!