J: T, when you tan, do you tan naked?
T: (giggle) Yeah.
M: (concerned look on her face) Doesn't your tallywhacker get burned?
L: OMG, really?? That goes under the heading of things I don't need to know!!
(background sounds of 6 kids laughing like crazy over hearing the word tallywhacker)
D: What did I miss?? Why are you all laughing?? Would someone please tell me what's so funny??
J: Does your butt tan, because it's kinda hairy....
T: I don't have a hairy butt!!
L: OMG, again with the pictures I don't need in my head....seriously!
M: You have a hairy butt??
L: Jesus Kathy....
Isn't my family the greatest?? Seriously, only at the dinner table, on Mother's Day would we be talking about tanning naked and hairy butts (ok T, you don't have a hairy butt...). I love you guys!!
L
2 comments:
That's classic Austin conversation! You can't be shy or prude around us!
Julie
And I thought the Richards table was the only one like this---guess we are related!!!!!!!!!!!Aunt ninnyhammer
Post a Comment