Back in the car by 11a and off Halloween costume shopping!! We hit Atomic Garage in Valley Junction and the Theatrical Shop, then headed to Goodwill. Starbucks and off to the mall. We called it a day at 3p with a trip thru the McDonald's drive thru (again with the good mom routine, I need to stop that) and home just in time to change into our Iowa State gear and get back in the car to head to the game. JY's BFF TA once again gifted us 4 tickets to see the game in his kick a$$ seats (thanks TA even if you were off watching the World Series, I'm trying not to sound jelly). So, Emily and Allyson got an up close and personal view of a college football game, and the cheerleaders. ISU lost, but that's ok, it was a pretty good game to watch and the girls had a good time. I mean, where else can you get a bright yellow foam finger?? Yeah, really.
Sunday was a good sleep in day, and I needed it. I was still grumpy getting up at 1130a but what do you do? To DSM for breakfast, Menard's for mom, creating a calendar for a Christmas present bound for Japan (with mom's help, of course - and no Julie, you can just look, not change :). So, it's been a pretty successful day regardless of when I rolled out of bed. It's 915p and the laundry is almost done so I won't be up until 2a again, that is cause for celebration!!
According to my calendar, it's gonna be a busy week!! Hope you have a good one :)
Luv,
L
No comments:
Post a Comment