14 years ago today, JY and I got married. FOURTEEN, OMG. That's a long time to put up with one person's sh*t everyday :) But he has, with a smile on his face (LOL). It's been a good ride so far JY, let's keep the momentum going - a couple more would be good :)
Hugs, kisses and happy anniversary baby!!
Luv always,
L
4 comments:
I just threw up in my mouth a little! :) Have a happy!!
j
Foouurrrteeeeeeen years. Whoa.
Good job. You two have a great family. Happy Anniversary!!
Ah, so sweet. I can almost close my eyes and visualize you two riding into the sunset on the back of Harley Davidsons.
I really can't believe you remember this. That was the best idea EVER!! Of course, I didn't think about the state my hair would be in once we got to the reception, why didn't anyone mention this??
Post a Comment