Monday, February 9, 2009

I have got to stop listening to Country music!!

Doesn't it just make you want to cry when you hear a song that spells out life as you know it in 3:25 minutes?? Well, it happened to me again tonight on the way home and right then and there I decided that I would listen to Country NO MORE!! Just kidding, I have to get my morning radio fix...

I heard a song tonight that had one sentence that stuck with me all night long:
**I guess you get used to somebody, I guess you get used to being loved**
That's right, you just get used to being loved. I miss that.

I know I'm loved, but not JY love. Does that make sense? JY love and family/friend love is not the same. Daughter love and JY love is not the same. It's just not the same...I can't explain it any better than that. I miss his 'boy' hugs, I miss his chatting with me in 'boy talk', I miss him calling me L or Babe or the much hated Bear or even the more hated H-Train (because after 14 years of marriage and still being 10 years old, he thought it was funny to call me ho, neat huh, still makes me laugh and that's why he did it, to make me laugh). I'm not any of those names anymore...stings a little. I just miss him. I have taken to calling and stalking his friends to talk a little 'boy' talk...It's just weird and I'm sure they don't appreciate it at all, but I'll do it anyway.

Anyway, pity party serving one over here. Thanks for checking in.

L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lesa

I had a chance to drop in today on the Blog. Your Aunt Deb keeps me in the loop but I just wanted to say Hi and let you know I think of you guys daily. You can call me anytime. I spend to much time on the road so the visit would be great. Stay focused and smile everyday.

Uncle Marty

Anonymous said...

Lesa...
JY still loves you...feel it?

JY's MOMS