Wednesday, February 18, 2009

It's been a busy couple of days...

Monday I had the day off from work, but not the day off from life. The girls and I had dentist appointments at 9a, Emily and I have one cavity and Allyson has to have sealants.

We met Deb and Bruce at JC mall for lunch with a little side trip to Build a Bear, Emily and Allyson's most FAVE place ever. Thanks for lunch!! And the bear and bunny the girls made :) Such fun!!

Dr's appointments in the afternoon for all of us, the girls had a physical and their cholesterol checked and I had the same plus a little cyst looked at. I found out today that all of our cholesterol and blood sugar is normal and we received a clean bill of health :) Man, am I relieved.

Emily decided that we would go to HuHot for her birthday dinner with our family on Friday and then it's a weekend of basketball (in Stuart) and gymnastics (in Stratford) and yet another birthday party with Grandma Deba and Grandpa Bruce and the rest of the family and everyone who had/has a birthday in February, yippee. I am tired already!!

Thanks for checking in.

L

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a busy beaver! What fun pic's from the birthday party. Thanks for sharing. Love ya bunches. See you soon. Sasha

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady! Checked out your blog. Love the new car it is definitely you! Stuart is very close me!!! Give me a call & maybe I can run over to see you. Kari