HELLO from FLORIDA!! This one is going to be short and sweet!!
We had a super day here in Florida, despite the rain. I didn't complain since I was in shorts, flips a tank top, my swimming suit and still managed to sweat. We saw the ocean, walked in the sand and watched a drag show that was amazing. We took lots of pictures however the pictures I took will have to wait until I get home since I forgot the cable to download the pictures at home, bummer.
We're back at the condo resting our feet before dinner at 10p and then 'clubbing' South Beach style. Yikes.
Thank you for all of the birthday wishes....it's hard this year without J. Not that he would have done anything special-it wasn't his style, he just would have been here......it's hard to explain.
I love you E and A and miss you like crazy wild. Thanks mom and dad for the birthday gift plus, it was an awesome surprise. Talk to you soon. Thank you Julie and Tana for coming with me, makes it extra special. And thank you Bob for letting 3 girls cramp your style for the weekend!!
Thanks for checking in.
L
2 comments:
SOUNDS like fun!!!---Aunt Deb
oh yeah, and from me too! Not that I have ever vacationed in
Forida in April . . . but good for you! and good for Julie and Tana for being with.
Post a Comment