Sunday, April 26, 2009

Pictures from Ally's music concert...

I didn't have a very good seat to take pictures and I had the dreaded purse camera instead of my kick ass camera (will I ever learn) so they aren't very good. Prizes to anyone who can pick Allyson out of the crowd :)

Allyson's grade singing....
Allyson's grade singing....
Allyson's grade rockin' the recorders!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I FOUND HER!!!!! She is standing in front of a girl on the back row in pink picking her nose:)--these are better than mine usually were--mine usually had the head in front of me and very dark!!! or I forgot a camera--at least you took pics!! Aunt Deb

Anonymous said...

Apparently, you have forgotten what Allyson looks like, you ninnyhammer! She is standing in the front row to the left of the girl in the pink cinderella dress, you ninnyhammer.

Love ya, Robyn

Anonymous said...

Oh guess I need to clean my bifocals!!!!OOPS!!! sorry Ally---ok where's the burnt cookie when you need to throw one ???????????LOL