Emily 3rd in Tumbling today! Emily and her buddy Bailey. Emily with Coach Sue. Emily 4th in the state on Trampoline. Emily 3rd on Double Mini Trampoline.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Lesa, I am so proud of Cakes and Estar. It was such a great pleasure of mine to be a part of the whole weekend with you and the girls. I can just hear Jeff saying, "Hey Moms were packin home the hardware". He was always so proud of the girls accomplishments. I know he is today too, just as you are. Take Special Care Lesa, Deb
1 comment:
Hi Lesa,
I am so proud of Cakes and Estar. It was such a great pleasure of mine to be a part of the whole weekend with you and the girls. I can just hear Jeff saying, "Hey Moms were packin home the hardware". He was always so proud of the girls accomplishments. I know he is today too, just as you are. Take Special Care Lesa, Deb
Post a Comment