I woke up, and wanted one...but I didn't do it. As a matter of fact, I threw my remaining cigarettes away....believe me when I tell you it felt like I was losing my best friend when I threw them away....I have been smoking since I was 14-15 years old, of course it feels like my BF...yikes.
It is now 10am, smoke break time, and I'm feeling good...I don't feel like I want one. I thought quitting cold turkey would be hard, but I like the mind set I'm in, and the peeps I'm doing it for matter to me, I matter to me.
To the peeps closest to me, please don't tell me it will be hard - I already know...please don't tell me I'll fail - I will try my damnedest not to...please don't turn your back on me IF I fail - It could happen, I just won't let it...please stick by me when I'm at my worst - because we ALL know that at some point I'll turn in to that person NO ONE knows and accuse you of sh*t you may or may not have done.....All I'm asking for is support, it's all anyone would ask for.
Thanks for checking in.....
L
1 comment:
ain't it a good feeling tho, that you got thru those moments, those set times. 10 am. Break. hey girl! you did it! you breezed thru them . . . now on to the next milestone. I wish I could make me a Meez, I'd be standing on the side lines, jumping up and down!
I remember telling you at your Grampa's funeral that I had quit. You said "I'm not ready" and I understood perfectly. I had been there 7 or 8 times, myself. Okay, maybe more like 12 or 13.
I smoked those damn "best friends" twice as long as you and if I eventually could turn my back I know you can too. You go Girl! I'm with you.
Post a Comment