Thursday, February 18, 2010

A little something I found....

To love is to risk not being loved in return.
To hope is to risk pain.
To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

I found this on a FB page that I'm a 'fan' of and borrowed it. I like it. It's simple, to the point and so true using so few words.

I've had quite a few changes in my life lately...not just the 'quitting' smoking, but with my love life as well. I never thought I'd say I was in love again, but I am. I'm finding out, this time around, that I can go it alone but having someone beside me is a much sweeter road to travel. I've also learned that it's not as easy as it was 18 years ago when J and I started dating. So, this quote/saying hits close to home and in my new adventure so I thought I'd share.

Thanks for checking in....

L

1 comment:

Nance said...

we wish you well. and whole.