I have a patch on....I wonder, can you chew the gum AND have a patch on at the same time??
It's a new day. I feel good about it.
Thanks for checking in.
L
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
HI LESA...DON'T KNOW ABOUT PATCHES..WHAT I DO KNOW IS YOU ARE ONE DETERMINED CHIC!!!! NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES IT TAKES..YOU WILL DO THIS. I KNOW..BECAUSE I KNOW YOU. YES...INDEED EVERYDAY IS A NEW DAY! SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AND THE GIRLS THIS WEEKEND. LOVE YOU.. DEB
3 comments:
HI LESA...DON'T KNOW ABOUT PATCHES..WHAT I DO KNOW IS YOU ARE ONE DETERMINED CHIC!!!! NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES IT TAKES..YOU WILL DO THIS. I KNOW..BECAUSE I KNOW YOU. YES...INDEED EVERYDAY IS A NEW DAY! SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AND THE GIRLS THIS WEEKEND.
LOVE YOU.. DEB
no, you should not chew gum with the patch. this is dad talking. by the way, miss you hon.
keep it up, girl! you go! Hope you don't work with peeps that try to sabotage you.
Post a Comment