AHHHHH, I'm going crazy. There, I feel better now.
Confession: I have an 'emergency' pack of smokes hanging out in my car that I look at EVERY morning when I leave for work. And every morning I say to myself, self, good thing you took out every lighter I own and threw them away, otherwise that 'emergency' pack of smokes would be up in smoke right now. I should throw them away, I know, but at the same time I'm testing my will power. I will beat the hold cigarettes have on me and if looking at this pack every morning and CHOOSING NOT to smoke them is part of the process, then so be it.
Thanks for ALL of your encouraging comments, it means a lot to me knowing that I have a lot of cheerleaders that are pulling for me and also won't beat me up if I trip.
I have a LONG way to go....but, I've been down worse roads.
Thanks for checking in.....
L
2 comments:
as a recent "quitter" and now a non-smoker, I say throw that pack out. Tomorrow while driving 70 mph (80? you kiddin? lol) down the interstate, just throw them out. You got rid of the lighters. Now, one more big courageous step -- throw 'em out. Be free!
it's more easy to start the habit but to stop it it's more difficult than being the decision maker of the US
Post a Comment