Today has got to be the toughest by far. Even with the patch on, I still think about smoking 24/7.
I'm still at ZERO cigarettes since Sunday, and I'm getting cocky (LOL).
Every piece of clothing I own still smells like smoke, so that's a little annoying and a little deceptive to the cheerleaders I have around me who smell me and probably think I'm cheating again.....I'm not, my clothes are :) I might have to take everything out of my closet and dresser and just take a day and wash it all up....nah, I'm WAY to lazy to do that. I'll just have to deal with it and bathe in my perfume.
I'm here, I'm not giving up and I'm trying to stay strong....which is really tough when all I want to do is give in.
Thanks for checking in....
L
4 comments:
You will do this. What you're doing is hard work....you are entitled to a bit of "cocky." Thinking of you and damn proud!Love ya! H
me too. damn proud. your loving cuz, Nance
ME too !!!! keep up the good work!!! Love Aunt Deb
Me too!!! You are doing great Lesa!
Have you tried Febreze! I am so proud of you!! Love you.. Deb
Post a Comment