After spending the ENTIRE day going to just TWO dr appointments, I just remembered why we don't go unless we're BLEEDING or you can see bone in a gash so large it needs stitches!! J K & M, I mean really, would it kill them (them = dr) to actually meet with you at your scheduled time?? Because by the time we're seen, I'm too pissed to remember WTF I was gonna ask or say....for the love!
Allyson was first up today. We had updated xrays that showed NO bone sticking out of her finger, but the dr doesn't know WHAT is sticking out of her finger. So, we got scheduled for yet another appointment - an MRI. Stay tuned :)
I had the CT scan - I sat in the waiting room for 45 mins for a 2.5 minute scan. This is what pisses me off...I was the ONLY one there, the WHOLE time we were waiting...can you tell I'm irritated?? Fun times today :)
In between the appointments, the girls and I had a girl time out and had pedicures. Now THAT was some good stuff :) So, look for pictures of our pretty toes in the sand while in Florida :)
Thanks for checking in :)
L
No comments:
Post a Comment