Thursday, July 16, 2009

Young's in Florida - Day 7

Well, the last full day in Florida ended on a VERY lazy note. We hung at pool and that's about it. We spent 4 hours laying around the pool and soaking up as much Florida sun as we could just so we wouldn't forget what it felt like....one word, HOT!! Some of us napped while soaking up the sun, isn't that right Paige :)

Not too many pictures to put up tonight...just of us dorks at dinner (Panera Bread) and on the beach tonight...

I took a poll asking if everyone had fun this week even tho we didn't make it to Busch Gardens or Sea World or even Disney and everyone agreed that even without those things we had the best of times and made many memories together. Tonight, the girls and I discussed how shitty (my word, not theirs) it was to be down here having all this fun without the one person who would have had the BEST time in the ocean, dad. We had a quiet moment on the beach thinking about it. If you look in one of the pictures of the girls and I on the beach, you'll see an orb hovering over us all....according to the girls, dad was there with us....I hope that's true.

Home tomorrow...goodness that sounds amazing. See you soon and thanks for checking in.

L

Pictures from today HERE

2 comments:

Nance said...

He was there. JY was with you.

Orb or no orb (and I believe in orbs).

Anonymous said...

I agree with Nance ---JY was there!!!with all of you. Have a safe trip and see ya Sat Love Aunt Debbie