Holla from Clearwater Beach!!
Our day started EARLY....you know, 8a. We were dropped off at the CR airport this morning after having breakfast made for us by our awesome host last night - thanks Mike. After checking our bags, a couple of last cigs (me, not the kids) we headed in to go thru security, boy was that fun times. After going thru all that, it was hurry up and wait with the girls asking every 5 minutes if we could board the plane yet...um, the plane hasn't arrived yet :) Finally on the plane and we're off and in the air, 5 minutes in to the flight and Allyson's all, I'm hungry and I ate all of the snacks in my bag....For the love. So, I had to buy more snacks from the airline, nice.
We land, I sprint to the Alamo desk to get our mid size car (Pontiac G6, nice), wait for the luggage to come out on the conveyor and wait and wait and wait and wait....yeah, for the love. Luggage picked up, car found in the lot, luggage shoved into the car, Rosie found and plugged in and we're off like a prom dress. I felt a little weird putting my total faith in Rosie to get us to the condo, but GD if she didn't do just that RIGHT to it. JC, GPS is the shit.
We've had a full day already....we left, got groceries, found our way back without getting lost all without Rosie along for the ride, we've been to the pool and to the beach and played in the ocean...guess we've done all we came for....ok, j/k. According to Allyson, I owe her a shell bucket and we're gonna walk the beach all day long tomorrow....really?? This was supposed to be a relaxing vacation....LOL...
Go here to see some (86) pics from today.....
Stay tuned for sure, 6 more days of the Young's meet Florida to come :)
L
3 comments:
Loved the photos. Looks like the swimming, the shells and fun was worth all the hassle of airports/security etc. I will enjoy your trip through your camera lens!
Thanks so much for making me feel closer to you and the girls! The pictures are awesome! Take Good Care.. Deb
Awesome!!!! Looks like you are having a great time together. Love the pics. Thanks ---looks much more fun than unpacking!!! Love Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment