**Being a mom means worrying about the message it will send if you get your ten-year-old a cell phone - then getting one anyway because you're worried about his safety. Then, once again, worrying about the message it will send. Then deciding your eight-year-old also needs one.
(yes, this hits close to home. It was J's idea to get the girls cell phones, I was totally against it. Now I see how smart he really was....they are a godsend, however, when we're together, I wish they would put them down :)
**Being a mom means teaching that the past is history and the future is a mystery. And that all we have is the present.
(In our house, we know it's true)
**Being a mom means trying to make everything perfect. And being upset when you can't.
(This is a huge problem for me...I'm the perfectionist and I get pissed when it doesn't work out that way)
**Being a mom means never giving up.
(I believe in this one, for sure)
**Being a mom means knowing childhood ends but motherhood never does.
That's it, I read the book cover to cover....that's how I roll.
Thanks for checking in.
L
2 comments:
Being a Mom just plain means "worry". Worry, with a capital W . . . and it doesn't quit! The things to worry about just keep getting bigger and bigger!
Love them children tho and wouldn't have wanted to miss this!
Well, let me tell ya...this childhood ending thing is a bunch of crap and I dont like it much right now.
Post a Comment