Today was an AMAZING day for me. Not only did we sleep in, we lazed around until I made up my mind about Parasailing....of course I did a little research about which one would be the best. That decision made, we were off.
OMG, why I've never done this before is something I'll never figure out. It was just so awesome being 800 feet above the ocean looking down on the boat pulling me around and looking down on what I might see swimming in the ocean and it was really cool being as close as I was to reach out and touch the clouds.
After that, we spent some time in the pool and, of course, the ocean. While sitting on the same stretch of beach we've been hanging out on for the last week we FINALLY spotted some dolphins. We were a little freaked out by this because they swam REALLY close to the shore...we were all screaming JAWS..LOL. It was VERY cool.
I can't believe that tomorrow is our last full day in Florida...I'm ready to come home, I'm done getting my shit together and I'm ready to get on with whatever life has in store for me and the girls. It's amazing what a few nights down at the beach talking to yourself (or whoever might be listening) will do to put shit in perspective.
Thanks for checking in :)
L
Pictures from today go HERE
2 comments:
I am so jealous. I want to parasail. Or parachute. That (those things) must be awesome . . . oh hey. You girl. I just went to check out the photos. Click here, it said.
You didn't take any from the air. Not one? Nada?
That really looked fun!!!!! I would like to do that some day too!!!Looks like you and the girls have really enjoyed yourself and isn't it amazing how nature can nurture too???
Love Aunt Debbie
Post a Comment