So, Aunt Lesa, the jerk store called and they're all outta you!! I meant to put something out here on Dad and Sophia's actual birthday (July 3rd) but we had a busy week leading up to the birthday. I know this can't make up for it, but I'm sure gonna try!! Just remember, that just because I didn't get a video up here like I usually do...doesn't mean you don't mean the world to me, because you do. I love you both with all of my heart! I hope you had a good birthday.
Always,
L

Little Sophia Anna Maria's (not really her name, just what Aunt Lesa has always called her) first Christmas.

You loved me even back when you didn't know better :)

Dad (taken at Chuck E Cheese) with his favorite - The Tellie Tubbies...LOL, this just cracks my sh*t up!! I told you this picture would come back to haunt you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment