It was a laid back day today. I slept in, lounged on the balcony, got bugged to death until I finally got up, took a shower, put my suit on and packed a bag to head to the beach.
We started at the beach, everyone EXCEPT me put the 50 spf sun screen on. I got fried today, neat, didn't think it was possible...guess I was wrong. So the girls found like 50 THOUSAND shells that they insist on keeping, yeah not so much. After the ocean, we moved to the pool. From the pool we all showered and headed out to find something to eat. We landed at Bonefish Grill, which was yummy, and then the search was on for a Starbucks. Rosie has this awesome feature that allows you to search for 'points of interest' LOL, yep Starbucks. However, Rosie was smoking crack and led us to NOT a Starbucks. Neat...so I settled for Panera's latte, bummer.
We went for a 'walk' on the beach when we got back from dinner, but we were all creeped out because it was dark so we stayed REAL close to our bridge to get back to the condo....
Again with the crazy pictures today. Tomorrow I PROMISE there will be other pictures besides pictures from the pool and of the ocean, I mean, how many pictures can one person take of the same pool and the same ocean?? Boring....LOL, just kidding.
We miss all the peeps in Iowa, but we are having a GREAT time here in FL....wish you were here :)
L
Pictures HERE enjoy...I know we are....
1 comment:
TFS---looks like fun!!!! Remember the sun screen tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment