
WOW, 37 years. How do you do it?? You guys are my inspiration and proof that everything you put your mind to is possible as long as you believe in someone and something so much that it can last thru the years.
I hope you have many, many more. It all started with you! Because without you guys, Julie and I wouldn't be here, not to mention your 6 wonderful grand kids.
I love you guys, I hope a day doesn't go by that you question that.
L
I hope you have many, many more. It all started with you! Because without you guys, Julie and I wouldn't be here, not to mention your 6 wonderful grand kids.
I love you guys, I hope a day doesn't go by that you question that.
L
2 comments:
There is Robyn. Wow, are you pretty! But who's that guy with you. Bill? Bill? where are you guy?
Yeah. Who is that guy? What a nerd! Isn't my bride beautiful?
Post a Comment