If you hate shaving your legs, raise your hand..ESPECIALLY in the winter months - I mean, really, who is gonna see your legs anyway? Right. So, I'm at Wal-Mart (yes, I live there) and picked up some VEET. If you don't know what it is, you better just go to the store and get yourself some!! This stuff is FANTASTIC! It's a cream that you rub on your legs (or other places) and keep it on there for just 3 minutes (however, if you have a forest like I did, it may take a teeny bit longer) and remove the cream, hair and all with a razor less shaver looking thing and prest-o chang-o your freaking legs are hair free. No joke!! Love it!
It was a weekend for trying new things...Last week JY and I were watching info-mercials when an item came on that I just I had to have. I hate mopping, hate getting on my hands and knees to clean the floor so when I saw the H2O Mop, I ordered it right then and there!! I finally got around to using it tonight and I am so glad I purchased this little gem. It is fantastic and don't remember the last time my floors looked so damn good...
I should be making money at all this product endorsing I'm doing....
L
2 comments:
Ah Sassy Gma. She's the best.
So, funny, I can't tell you how many times I've inspected VEET and decided against it b/c I buy crap like this all of the time and it NEVER works out. Good one cuz - I might have to investigate.
Post a Comment