A couple of nights ago I begged JY to hook up our printer so I could print some things out. Oh no, it doesn't work any more?? Hmmmm, couldn't be because it hasn't been hooked up and actually used for a couple of years huh?? Sh*t. So, I was at Wal-Mart (I know, right) and walked past an island of these 5 in 1 Cannon printers. FOR $45!! Sold. 5 in 1, you ask?? Well, I haven't figured out the 5th thing yet, but this baby prints, copy's, scans, and faxes. I am in love. And my family is going to be IN LOVE with the scanning feature that I took full advantage of on Friday night!! JY was my scan B and I'll be putting up random pictures of my family, can't wait :)
Kisses,
L

Who are these young kids?? Awe, aren't they cute!!

And who is this cute assed little baby girl?? I'll give you a couple of guesses...

Who are these cute kids and who do they belong too??

My most favorite picture of Beau and Emily. Watcha got in here Granny? We were just lookin, we were bored just playin together so we thought we'd go thru a couple of cupboards :)
3 comments:
If that baby girl is you, and I am guessing it sure as hell is...you have ALWAYS been rockin the cool hair dude!!!
j
How in the world did you guess it was me?? It looks nothing like me!! I know, your Jelly!!
L
Ahahahah...nice vest Trav. I remember that picture for some reason. The linoleum in your mom's kitchen. Funny thing is I remember that too. lol.
Post a Comment