Monday, November 3, 2008

Recently received in my inbox....

Do you guys get the silly little 'surveys' in your email?? I get one like once a week, well that might be stretching it a little bit...but I feel like I get them often. I don't mind getting them, it's just that I get so many different variations of the same survey AND I get them from people I know and I send them to people I know and who know me...you get my drift??

Like this one:

Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! REPOST with name of high school and graduating year.

Did you marry someone from your High School? Yes

Did you car pool to school? Sometimes with someone with a school permit, yessss

What kind of car did you have? 1977 Saab (CCS)

What kind of car do you have now? 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee

It's Friday night...where are you? On the football field Cheer leading (I know, keep that on the DL)

It's Friday night..where are you? (now) At home or at the Richardson’s playing cards/SingStar

What kind of job did you have in high school? Northside Bar/HyVee bakery

What do you do now? Mortgage loan processing

Were you a party animal? No way (wink, wink)

Were you considered a flirt? My husband would say YES and I might have been voted class flirt, just sayin'

Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir

Did you get suspended/expelled? No

Can you sing the fight song? Yes

Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Mr. Busby/Mrs. Trieff

Where did you sit during lunch? Commons

What was your school's full name? Interstate 35

When did you graduate? May 1992

What was your school mascot? Mighty Roadrunner

If you could go back and do it again, would you? OMG, probably for the simple-ness of it but without the drama

What do you remember most about graduation? Checking to make sure my diploma was signed ;)

Who did you take to prom Senior year? Jeff Young

Did you have fun at Prom? It was ok…after prom was better ;)

Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Sometimes…LOL

Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Shouldn't this question be 20 year?? Our class didn’t do anything for our 5th, 10th or 15th. I take it back I think we had a 10th (ice cream social, yippee)

Do you ever see any people from school? The ones that I want to see...

So, these are my answers and I'll be damned if I didn't send it to all the peeps who (again) know me and I see on a regular basis....I need to broaden my friend base, maybe make new friends - you know the kind of friends who haven't known me since birth :) There really is no point to this post, and please, keep em coming cause I'll send em right back - completed of course :)

L

2 comments:

T.L. Krumm said...

LOVE it...queen of the obvious

João Bonjean said...

but after almost 20 years you found your buddy bonjovi but here in canada every body calls me Bonjean