Monday, December 22, 2008

Austin family randomness....

So, I get the following in my email today. Cousin Tana is always trying to gross me out and with this she succeeded. Luv ya cuz. L

Yep, so, yesterday, Jared sliced his thumb open while trying to undo a toy from it's box with his pocket knife. Spent the entire afternoon in the emergency room while I removed the LARGE amount of blood he left behind on mom's white carpet and tile. Picture attahced. Enjoy

4 comments:

T.L. Krumm said...

If I remember correctly, someone posted their big, fat toe minus a toenail right here on this very same blog. I'm thinking it was meant to gross all of us out...I'm just trying to repay the favor...at Jared's expense. lol :)

Unknown said...

If you think that picture looks bad, you should have seen it at the Dr's office with the "flap" pulled back and blood squirting out.

It was a great way spend a Sunday afternoon!

Deb Richards said...

Jared your idea of fun and mind are different--but would have liked to seen it with the flap and blood squirting--yep I'm weird---;)---Aunt Debbie

Lesa said...

FAVOR repaid in FULL :) luv ya.
L