Yep, Middle School. And yes, she's just in 5th grade. Remember when 5th grade was still in Elementary? Yeah, not so much anymore and I can't decide if I like it or not...probably not because that just means that my little, tiny, baby Emily is growing up and becoming a beautiful young girl and with an attitude to boot :) I know where she gets the beautiful, but the attitude is all JY - no really, I'm not kidding...
Emily plays the clarinet. Not that I've ever heard anything but squeaking in my house, but they sounded ok tonight. Not bad for just picking the thing up less than 2 months ago...really, it wasn't bad. Just because I thought the first song they played was Three Blind Mice and it was REALLY Hot Cross Buns, honest mistake. Anyway, enjoy, they grow up too fast!!
Luv,
L

Emily singin' in the Choir.

Emily working the Clarinet. The one we're renting, not the one we purchased for her.

Again blowing the horn.

Isn't she so pretty? And yes, she's wearing a skirt. I know, right?
1 comment:
Wow she looks so grown up!!
Post a Comment