Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We've come a long way baby!!

So, another round of cleaning in the crappy room tonight. This time accompanied by my BFF. Yes, everyone has taken pity on my children. And, yes, I'm still the meanest mom on the block. Oh well, right?? Since so much progress has been made on their room, I've decided that the Christmas tree should go up tomorrow night. Seems about right, right? A week before Christmas Eve and the tree goes up? My mother is so mad at me for doing this. I love her, but man I gotta get tough or it's all over. I love ya mom :)

Tonight's progress below.

L

Is that a boy?? No, it's just Allyson Kae trying to be like JY. And he wonders why they don't get along so well, hmmm could be that they are the exact same person?? Just a thought.

WOW!!

Guess I better get some presents bought and wrapped :)

Good job girls, I'm proud of you!!

Holy crap, is that the floor I'm seeing??

No comments: