Thursday, December 11, 2008

Have Christmas or cancel it, that is the question....

So, I've told my children that we aren't having Christmas at our house this year. All the presents that I've purchased will go back to the store and I've put a call in to Santa (waiting for a call back) to make sure our house is marked off his Christmas Eve route. Why, you ask?? Well, my thought is, that if you can't keep your room clean then why should you get anything NEW to put in said crappy/dirty/sh*tty looking room?? You shouldn't get anything new, right?? Pictures below. I might add, since issuing this statement (no Christmas) nothing (NOTHING) has been picked up or put away to make it LOOK like it might actually be getting picked up. I'm sticking to my guns...which is why the Christmas tree hasn't been put up nor any presents wrapped.

I am sooooooo mean, yes, I know I've been reminded several times already.

Kisses,
L











5 comments:

T.L. Krumm said...

Well, cuz, you do have a point....where are they gonna put all of the new stuff? Stick to your guns sista from a different mista cuz lord knows not many parents do. You gotta make sure JY is backing you on this one too - so they know you mean bizniz.

Deb Richards said...

Been there done thatand even won the meanest mom many times. We have tried this as well and usually worked when younger. Don't give up just keep on as if no Christmas and talk like what shall we do since we aren't having Christmas etc.They will come around on Dec 23 if not sooner.--Uncle Marty said he thought little girls were neater!!--Good luck from your mean Aunt Deb

Jodi (Landals) Landry said...

Tell the girls that my mom called Santa once cuz my room was almost this bad. It was the worst Christmas ever! All my friends got really cool stuff and I had to tell everyone that I got a whole lot of nothin. Just awful. Hope they can get it cleaned in time

T.L. Krumm said...

Aunt Deb is readin' the blog - LOVE it and, you, Aunt Deb!

Deb Richards said...

Yes --Tana my own children can't believe I know what a blog is ----Dan about passes out when I text him things like lol---Whats he thinking!!!!roflol Love Aunt Debbie
PS--just remember what gets said on blog satys on blog !!