Thursday, December 25, 2008

In case you were wondering....

The man in Red made a stop at our house last night, much to the girl's delight!! Can you imagine they got everything they asked for?? Santa must have been listening and SO impressed with their cleaning skills!! JY came thru HUGE and I got him a coat...I am lame. I hope everyone has a VERY Merry Christmas!! Thinking of and missing everyone we lost this year, special blessings for the ones we hold close.

Luv ya,
L

This is a picture of my mom dressed up as Santa in 1987.

Again, 1987, my mom, my Grandma Hoyt and Uncle Kenny Croat. (If you look close enough you can see dad's freakishly large forehead in the back, nice)

1 comment:

T.L. Krumm said...

Awesome - much love to you and your family, including Uncle Bill and his freakishly large forehead, this holiday season. Love you and all of the wonderful Christmas memories we have together from those special times we have of Grandpa and Grandpa. Sigh...